D.I.Y. SELF SERVE
Motorcycle lift rental
Motorcycle Lift with Tools Hourly Rate* $10/hr**
Motorcycle Lift with Tools Full Day Rate* $60/day**
After Business Hour Rate $25/hr
Indoor Daily Storage $10/day
Indoor Monthly Storage $75/mo
*Includes all basic hand tools, air tools, equipment, and a Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift*
**After Business Hour Rate** $25/hour, until 8pm no later.
1. All Patrons must sign a release of liability. Patrons acknowledge their consent and full understanding of the release and that HeadKace Motorcycles is not responsible and/ or liable for any damages and/or injuries caused and/or sustained by the patrons while using the workshop, tools, lifts, performance equipment, or any other items that may be in the shop. Don't hurt yourself or anyone else, because you will be responsible for your and/or their injuries and/or damage to their items.
2. Safety Glasses must be worn at all times. If you don't have them, you may purchase a pair from HeadKace.
3. Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times. NO opened toed shoes.
4. Please report spills of ANY kind to HeadKace Staff IMMEDIATELY .
5. Smoking is prohibited in the facility at all times.
6. ONLY HeadKace staff may move motorcycles into, out or within the facility.
7. ONLY HeadKace staff may place, re-position and remove motorcycles from the lift.
8. Patrons are asked to respect the tools. All tools and equipment must be cleaned and returned in the same condition as when they were provided.
9. Use the right tool for the Job. RESPECT the TOOLS. Please do not misuse the tools. i.e. Do not use a wrench as a hammer. Seriously, don't do it.
10. Please place linens in the bins provided, specifically for them. Do Not throw them in the trash cans.
11. If you are NOT SURE of SOMETHING, PLEASE ASK before you proceed.
12. Patrons must abide by all shop policies, rules and any instruction given by the HeadKace Staff.
13. Anyone not following the rules and/or endangering the welfare of themselves or those around them will be asked to leave without a refund.
1. What is a D.I.Y. (Do-it-yourself) Garage?
HeadKace Motorcycles is stocked with all the most up to date tools, diagnostic equipment, and resources necessary for repairing and servicing your motorcycle in the most efficient and pristine way possible.
2. How much does it cost?
Lift rental is $10/hour or $50 a day. Bike storage is $5 a day and $75/month. Tire Disposal is $2.50 a tire.
3. What if I get stuck?
Sometimes there are unexpected occurrences with repairs. If you need to leave for parts or to expand your mechanical knowledge, you may ask us to move your bike off the lift and you will not be charged the lift rental fee for the time you are not working on the motorcycle. If your bike is left overnight, you will be charged a $5 storage fee for every day it is left, until $75 is reached, in which case the monthly storage fee will apply. If you return and the lift is not available, one of the HeadKace staff will assist you in making an appointment for the next available lift.
4. Do you provide storage?
YES! If you cannot finish your repairs in one day, we offer $5 a day and $75/month indoor storage.
5. What if I do not finish by close of business?
Our normal Business Hours are 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Saturday. If you need to stay later, we may stay open until 8pm at the latest, a $25/hour fee will be charged. If it takes you less than an hour, the $25 fee still applies. After hour repairs are billed by the whole hour only.
6. Do I have to make an appointment?
Appointments are recommended. Walk-ins are welcome on a first come, first serve basis. You may make an appointment by calling 480-5575223, or by stopping by in person.
7. Do you instruct, advise or help?
Any advice, instruction or hands on help is limited to five (5) minutes per hour, otherwise an additional labor rate of $70/hour will apply.
8. Can I bring my own tools?
Yes, same rates apply.
9. How is working in your shop different than working in my garage?
Safety, Efficiency, Storage & Space, Peace of Mind, Trained Techs to lend a hand, Cost efficiency...